Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 251

Thread: The Newer And Better Quotes Of The Day..

  1. #151
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow Monday already... This is what happens when you sleep all weekend.. It flies by. Anyway here is one for today:

    " In any moment of decision,
    The best thing you can do is the right thing.
    The worst thing you can do is nothing."
    --- Theodore Roosevelt

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  2. #152
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Tuesday and it is now starting to get really cold outside... Holidays are just around the corner and the big game it on the 17th.. Life can't get any better. But I will put a quote on to make it that much more better of a day.

    " You're whatever you think you are. Dare to be whomever you want and the future will bring you that. It is now when you decide the future."
    Written in 2007 by Bogdan Bucur

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  3. #153
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Half way through the week and I see the light getting closer to my vacation in a week and half. Anyway here is one for today:

    " Purpose directs passion and passion ignites purpose."
    Rhonda Britten

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    D

  4. #154
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    One more day till the weekend... Last night we had our conference with my son's teacher... I love my son so much he is such a smart boy... Got all that from his Daddy...Lol Anyway here is one for today:

    " An arrow can be shot by dragging the bow back; similarly, if life is dragging you back with difficulties, be patient. It is getting ready to launch you to greater heights."
    Author Unknown

    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  5. #155
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dawn, Your Son may get smarts from daddy. but I bet he has Mommies good looks [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Have a great day [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    rog

  6. #156
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ah Thanks Ella [img]redface.gif[/img] . I do have a great kid and I am so lucky for that. It is my full time job to make sure that he stays that way... Well it is Friday and the count down is on... I have five more working days before I go on vacation. I hope everyone has a nice weekend.. Here is one to get us there:

    " When you fail do not retreat. You might be just one step behind in the process of success. When you look back, you have only history to reveal, whereas if you proceed you'll have future to unveil."
    Written in 2007 by Ratnesh Shukla

    Have a Great day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  7. #157
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Everyone,,,
    Well the count down is still going on... Four more days until I am on vacation... I might go in on Friday I am not sure.. Anyway I hope everyone had a great weekend. Here is one to get the week started:

    " Open your eyes to a better life. It may hurt at first, but that's because the future is so bright."
    Copyright ? 2007 Jordan Porcher

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  8. #158
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It's Tuesday and it will be a great day... Three more days and I will be able to rest up for the holiday's.. Here is one for today:

    " If you can escape reality for even a moment and live within your dream, one day your reality just might be your dream."
    Copyright ? 2001 Stephen J. Todey

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  9. #159
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It is almost here I can smell relaxation in the air... Two more days and it is not coming fast enough.. Anyway here is one for today:

    " Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear and injustice while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good, that everything is meaningful, even if in a sense beyond our understanding, and that there is always tomorrow."
    Written in 2007 by Sean F. --- United Kingdom


    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  10. #160
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well the day is here... After today I am on vacation... I hope today goes by fast and the rest of the time is very slow. Like that is going to happen. Anyway I will try to put quote of the days on still. Here is one for today:

    " Greatness is going to the edge, looking over into the impossible, and then building a bridge to go further."
    Written in 2006 by Stuart S

    Have a Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic